This and that: Mid-august edition
Hi. It’s been a while.
- Via Kinfolk, I discovered Saer Richards, who wrote a bit about my Heinz bike Polaroid.
- Speaking of Heinz, I’m totally addicted to Heinz Sandwich Spread on knäckebröd.
- Paul Giambarba added my “Monsieur Jacques” to his Instant Talent series. Needless to say, I was extremely flattered that he asked me.
- Astrid asked my “Why I shoot Film?“
- I’ve started making my own pasta more regularly now. From tortellini to tagliatelle to lasagna sheets. It’s so easy to do.
- Whitney and Dave live in such a beautiful space.
- Lemon? Ricotta? Rocket? Count me in!
- I love Kinfolk. It’s as if Americans are starting to understand what “gezelligheid” is all about.
- Leica Lens Ring ring? Yes please!
- Three guys, 44 days, 11 countries, 18 flights, 38 thousand miles, an exploding volcano, 2 cameras and almost a terabyte of footage come together is 3 short films Move. Eat. Learn. Inspiring!